I’ve just released Entrian Source Search 1.4.1 with the following fixes and features:
- Support for Visual Studio 2012 (but no support for dark themes yet – that will be in the next release).
- Where an index was corrupted by a crashing Visual Studio, Source Search now identifies that the index is corrupt when you restart, and automatically recreates the index.
- Indexing an entire drive now works (thanks, Patrick).
- You can now use Ctrl+C in the results list to copy the pathname of the current hit to the clipboard (thanks, Peter).
- The auto-complete dropdown now appears properly when the Source Search window is undocked.
- Fixed a naming conflict whereby two solutions with the same name in similar locations could unintentionally share an index (thanks, Christoph and Alex).
- The colors in the results list now update immediately after you change your editor colors via Tools/Options. (Previously you needed to go to the Source Search Options dialog to get them to update.)
As always, there’s a 30-individual-day trial for new users, and the upgrade is free for existing users.
You can download this latest release from the Download page.