Entrian Source Search 1.4.4 – Visual Studio 2012 Dark Theme, more powerful Inclusion/Exclusion
Saturday, September 29th, 2012 by Richie Hindle
I’m pleased to announce Entrian Source Search 1.4.4:
- Support for the Visual Studio 2012 Dark Theme:
- Inclusions: you can now specify which files to include in an index. Under normal circumstances Source Search indexes all file types, excluding those you tell it to, but you can now give it a list of file types to include. Thanks, Anton and Darker.
- Per-solution control over inclusions and exclusions: if you normally include all files, but for a particular solution you only want to include *.vb (and not *.Designer.vb, if you like) then you can specify all that in the index properties. Thanks, Darker.
- Instant update of new exclusions: when you add a new exclusion pattern, matching files are removed from the index immediately. Previously you might have had to wait a while for the index to catch up. Thanks, Flavius.
- You no longer get a bogus Visual Studio error message when jumping to a search hit in the SQL editor. Thanks, Antonio.
You can download this latest release from the Download page.