I’m happy to announce the release of Entrian Source Search 1.3.1, with these enhancements:
- The results list now includes the line number of each hit – see below (thanks, Ike and Pavel).
- Fixed a shutdown crash in Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1.
- Fixed an occasional timing-related startup crash when launching Visual Studio by double-clicking a .sln file (thanks, Rob).
- Permissions problems with the settings file now result in a sensible error message.
- In the crash dialog (which nobody ever sees, of course) the text of the “Send” button now changes to “Sending…” when you click it, so you know something’s happening if the crash report takes a few seconds to send.
Line numbers in the results list don’t sound very exciting, but they’re pretty useful. For instance, they can tell you at a glance how a set of hits is distributed in a source file:
You can download Entrian Source Search 1.3.1 from the Download page.