I’m pleased to announce the release of Entrian Source Search 1.8.4, which fixes these bugs with High DPI displays:
- Paint the incremental search text and the Partial Results warning in the right place on High DPI monitors. Thanks, Joe and Brett.
- Scale the busy spinner with the DPI.
- The Search box no longer gets too narrow. Thanks, Juan.
- The tab control is now always the full width of the window.
- The Welcome dialog no longer has layout glitches. Thanks, Brett.
- The initial hint that suggests docking the window no longer has layout glitches. Thanks, Brett.
…and fixes these other bugs:
- Don’t crash when loading a missing / empty / corrupt search history file. Thanks, Ian.
- Fixed occasional “Package did not load correctly” errors under Visual Studio 2022.
…and adds these features :
- Added Ctrl+Shift+F4 shortcut to close all tabs. Thanks, Jenson.
- Added an ‘Open All Files in Visual Studio’ command to the results list context menu. Thanks, Eddie.