- Newly-modified files are now pushed to the front of the indexing queue, so they get re-indexed more quickly (thanks, Flavius).
- When you follow a hit to a saved file that has been changed on the disk but not yet re-indexed, that file is automatically pushed to the front of the index queue (thanks, Jason).
- Renaming a file by only changing the case of its name no longer causes it to be permanently indexed twice (thanks, Darker).
- Files that are somehow in your index but not under one of your roots are now purged from the index (thanks, Carl).
- Licence names with non-ASCII characters now display properly (apologies to Torbjörn and those in Montréal).
- The results count (“34 hits in 7 files”) would sometimes not update until you moved your mouse over it (thanks, Darker).
- Hitting Alt+= on a preprocessor directive like #include now works.
- Fixed a crash when you hit an alphanumeric key with the keyboard focus in the results list and the last hit highlighted.
- Fixed an intermittent crash (ClosedChannelException) when searching while a large file was being indexed in the background.
As always, there’s a 30-individual-day trial for new users, and the upgrade is free for existing users.
You can download this latest release from the Download page.