1.2.2 comes with these enhancements:
- Search results for
.manifestfiles are now syntax highlighted.
- Hits in files with very long lines (many thousands of characters) now display properly in the search results.
- The “Share another solution’s index” menu now puts the solution for which an index was created above those that are sharing it (thanks, Dan).
- If you have two Visual Studios running when your trial period expires, and you buy a license key and paste the key into one of them, the other will automatically pick up the new key (thanks, Andrew).
- When an unquoted phrase ends with punctuation then an asterisk, eg. ClassName::*, Source Search no longer searches for a literal asterisk but instead does what you almost certainly meant. You need to double-quote the phrase to really search for asterisks. (Thanks, Dan.)
- Fixed a bug whereby Source Search could crash if another process had an exclusive lock on a directory that Source Search wanted to index (thanks, Sebastian).
- Fixed a bug when trying to connect to a deleted index (thanks, Dan).
- Fixed a bug whereby a file could be added to the index twice, and cause a crash when it appeared in the search results (thanks, Dan).
- Multi-megabyte source files no longer take huge amounts of RAM to index (thanks, Roel).
- Source Search now copes better if your PC runs out of disk space.