Entrian Source Search 1.7.12: Open Folder, font improvements, copy all pathnamesMonday, October 23rd, 2017 by Richie Hindle
I’m very pleased to announce Entrian Source Search 1.7.12, with these enhancements:
- Full support for Open Folder in Visual Studio 2017; when you use Open Folder, Source Search will treat the folder like a solution, associating an index with it in the usual way. Thanks, Martin.
- Switched the font from Microsoft Sans Serif to Segoe UI, which is the font used by the rest of the Visual Studio UI. Thanks, Mark.
- The result list context menu now has a command to copy the unique path names of the files in the search result to the clipboard. Thanks, Jan.
- Opening and then immediately closing a solution no longer causes an occasional crash. Thanks, Brett.
- The command-line Source Search command, ess.exe, now includes a check command, which can tell whether an index is corrupt, and attempt to repair it. Thanks, Eddie.
As always, this upgrade is available for free to all licensed users, and as a 30-individual-day trial for everyone else. You can download it from the gallery or the download page.