I’m very pleased to announce Entrian Source Search 1.7.12, with these enhancements:
- Full support for Open Folder in Visual Studio 2017; when you use Open Folder, Source Search will treat the folder like a solution, associating an index with it in the usual way. Thanks, Martin.
- Switched the font from Microsoft Sans Serif to Segoe UI, which is the font used by the rest of the Visual Studio UI. Thanks, Mark.
- The result list context menu now has a command to copy the unique path names of the files in the search result to the clipboard. Thanks, Jan.
- Opening and then immediately closing a solution no longer causes an occasional crash. Thanks, Brett.
- The command-line Source Search command, ess.exe, now includes a check command, which can tell whether an index is corrupt, and attempt to repair it. Thanks, Eddie.