Source Search 1.4.11: It’s in the GalleryThursday, May 9th, 2013 by Richie Hindle
I’m happy to announce Entrian Source Search 1.4.11, and the fact that Source Search is now published in the Visual Studio Gallery. If any of the Entrian faithful feel the need to enter a glowing review, I won’t stand in your way. 🙂
You can find the Source Search page here. (And while you’re there, don’t forget to check out Entrian Attach, our shiny new product!)
Source Search 1.4.11 also brings a cool new feature and a couple of bugfixes:
- You can now delete results from the results list using the Delete key (thanks for the suggestion, Steve!) If some of the results aren’t relevant, just delete them – they only disappear from the results list, without affecting your filters or your index. In the results list:
- Delete removes the highlighted result from the list.
- Ctrl+Delete removes all the results from the highlighted results’s file.
- Shift+Ctrl+Delete removes all the results from the highlighted results’s folder.
- Fixed a crash when a wildcard search with multiple tokens, eg. render*( finds no matches. Thanks, Luke and Marc.
- Fixed a bogus error message when you try to show a result but you’ve modified the source code such that the result is now off the end of the file. Thanks, Alexandre.