I’m very happy to announce Entrian Source Search 1.7.1, with a pile of new features:
- Now supports Visual Studio 2017.
- Now supports the standard F8 and Shift+F8 keystrokes for Next/Previous Hit (
Edit.GotoPrevLocation). Thanks, Karim.
- No longer installs keybindings for Alt+[ or Alt+] for Next/Previous Hit (which used to break some printable characters on some non-English keyboards). If you already have the bindings set up, upgrading won’t remove them. If you’re doing a fresh install and you want those bindings, you can set them up in “Tools / Options / Keyboard / Show commands containing: Entrian”. Thanks, Martin.
- When you have multiple indexes open and you force a refresh for one of them, it no longer refreshes all of them.
- Fixed a crash generating the suggestions dropdown list for a networked index when the network drive was inaccessible.
- If you perform a search and there’s only one hit, it now gets opened automatically. That was already true for filename-only searches; now it’s also true for text searches.
- The information in Help/About and crash logs now contains more stats. Thanks, Fred.
- The command-line tool ess.exe can now output a log file. Thanks, Huy.