I’m pleased to announce the release of Entrian Source Search 1.7.13, which fixes a pile of bugs:
- Dialogs no longer shrink so that you can’t see some of their controls. Thanks, Jean-Michel.
- Fixed an OutOfMemoryException for very large indexes. Thanks, Eddie.
- Reverted the recent font change for machines with ClearType disabled, because the new font looked worse than the old one when ClearType was disabled. Thanks, Anders.
- Fixed a crash when a line of code in the results list included characters that .NET 4.0 considers to be letters but .NET 2.0 didn’t (and there’s a surprising number of those!)
- Fixed a crash when enabling logging. Thanks, Andrew.
- Fixed a crash when using autocomplete while entering a ‘loose:’-prefixed query. Thanks, Daniel.