Entrian Source Search 0.98 Beta is out, with a slew of ergonomic improvements and a couple of crash fixes:
- Fixed a crash when starting up two instances of Visual Studio at once (thanks, Andrew).
- Allow quote marks within quoted phrases (thanks, Ivan):
- Solutions that share an index are now grouped together in the Share menu (thanks, Dan):
- In the Hints menu, make it clear that filtering is by file, not line (thanks, Dan).
- Fixed a startup crash on Japanese Windows.
- Search phrases with embedded quotes, eg. id=”mybutton” now work properly (thanks, Dan).