Entrian Source Search 1.7.21: Various features and fixes
Friday, April 2nd, 2021 by Richie Hindle
I’m very pleased to announce Entrian Source Search 1.7.21, which includes these fixes and features:
- Alt+Delete in the Search box now deletes any filters and leaves the plain query. Thanks, Eddie.
- Syntax colouring for search results in SQL files. Thanks, Darker.
- You can now add directory names, filenames, and file extensions to the exclusion lists from the search results context menu. Thanks, Jason.
- In the Manage Indexes dialog, you can now filter the index list by root directory.
- When the autocomplete list is visible and has a selected item, the Tab key completes that item but doesn’t trigger a search. Thanks, Nicholas.
- An unexpected exception when showing the Source Search crash dialog can no longer take down Visual Studio. Thanks, Eddie.
- Fix for CompletionStatusChanged crash when processing file system watcher events.
- Fix for rare timing-related ArgumentOutOfRangeException crash.
You can download this new release from the download page or from the Visual Studio Marketplace.