Entrian Source Search 1.8.4: Fixes for High DPI displays and moreSunday, July 3rd, 2022 by Richie Hindle
I’m pleased to announce the release of Entrian Source Search 1.8.4, which fixes these bugs with High DPI displays:
- Paint the incremental search text and the Partial Results warning in the right place on High DPI monitors. Thanks, Joe and Brett.
- Scale the busy spinner with the DPI.
- The Search box no longer gets too narrow. Thanks, Juan.
- The tab control is now always the full width of the window.
- The Welcome dialog no longer has layout glitches. Thanks, Brett.
- The initial hint that suggests docking the window no longer has layout glitches. Thanks, Brett.
…and fixes these other bugs:
- Don’t crash when loading a missing / empty / corrupt search history file. Thanks, Ian.
- Fixed occasional “Package did not load correctly” errors under Visual Studio 2022.
…and adds these features :
- Added Ctrl+Shift+F4 shortcut to close all tabs. Thanks, Jenson.
- Added an ‘Open All Files in Visual Studio’ command to the results list context menu. Thanks, Eddie.
You can download this new release from the download page or from the Visual Studio Marketplace.